DiNK 2018 Guidelines for Exhibitors Application
Welcome to the Wonderful World of DiNK!
In an effort to make our application process pain-free, we have created the following guidelines to support you in your journey through this application extravaganza! Please use these instructions when completing your application for submission to DiNK 2018. If you have any questions, please contact exhibitors@DiNKdenver.com.
General Submission Guidelines
Priority is given to applicants who complete the entire application. Please answer all relevant questions as thoroughly as possible.
We recommend that you check all of your links before submitting your application. If links do not work on your application, it is at DiNK’s discretion whether additional research will be completed to find the appropriate site.
- If you will be sharing a table with another artist, please indicate that in the studio name and submit one application.
(Optional) PDF Submission Guidelines
An optional 5-page PDF portfolio may be submitted (we’d love if you do this!). Please save the PDF at pre-set (smallest file size). PDF should not be larger than 25MB. This PDF should include work that is current and up-to-date, best represents you, and work displayed at DiNK.
DiNK Fellowship Guidelines
- The DiNK Fellowship is intended to provide support to a diverse selection of artists who may be facing financial hardship, proving a beacon or mentor in their local community, deserving of wider recognition, a trailblazer, or simply fresh and new to the field.
- Thirteen recipients are chosen and support varies, from discounted or free table to reimbursement for transportation and/or lodging. All DiNK Fellows will be a highlighted member of the show.
- DiNK welcomes all to apply who would otherwise be prevented from attending DiNK. Fellowship funds are intended to be used to participate at DiNK and not as funding for the completion of projects.
Requirements for the DiNK Fellowship:
- DiNK Fellowship questions are required to be answered for consideration
- Expressed financial hardship that would otherwise prevent attendance to DiNK
- A passion for creation and comics
- Examples of community activation and/or leadership
- Demonstrates alignment with DiNK’s commitment to diversity
- Due to the increasing number of exhibitor applications, DiNK is not able to accept all applicants. However, 15% of DiNK Exhibitors are randomly selected through a lottery process.
- If you are not chosen for the 2018 expo, you have the option of being included in the DiNK Lottery.
- The DiNK Lottery will be held in December 2018. If you choose to participate, your application will be randomly assigned a number. This process is not first come, first serve. Numbers will be selected at random and accepted applicants will be contacted with an offer for a full or half table at DiNK.
- DiNK Lottery winners will have one week to accept or decline a table invitation.
If you have any questions, please contact exhibitors@DiNKdenver.com.