DiNK 2018 Guidelines for Exhibitors Application
Welcome to the Wonderful World of DiNK!
2018 Exhibitor Waitlist
If you missed the initial registration window, you may still apply for the waitlist in case a booth opens up in the near future. All applicants will be contacted on a first come, first serve basis.In an effort to make our application process pain-free, we have created the following guidelines to support you in your journey through this application extravaganza! Please use these instructions when completing your application for submission to DiNK 2018. If you have any questions, please contact exhibitors@DiNKdenver.com.
General Submission Guidelines
- Priority is given to applicants who complete the entire application. Please answer all relevant questions as thoroughly as possible.
We recommend that you check all of your links before submitting your application. If links do not work on your application, it is at DiNK’s discretion whether additional research will be completed to find the appropriate site.
- If you will be sharing a table with another artist, please indicate that in the studio name and submit one application.
(Optional) PDF Submission Guidelines
An optional 5-page PDF portfolio may be submitted (we'd love if you do this!). Please save the PDF at pre-set (smallest file size). PDF should not be larger than 25MB. This PDF should include work that is current and up-to-date, best represents you, and work displayed at DiNK.
- Is only available to applicants who register during the original registration time, and is not available for waitlist participants.
- Due to the increasing number of exhibitor applications, DiNK is not able to accept all applicants. However, 15% of DiNK Exhibitors are randomly selected through a lottery process.
- If you are not chosen for the 2018 expo, you have the option of being included in the DiNK Lottery.
- The DiNK Lottery will be held in December 2018. If you choose to participate, your application will be randomly assigned a number. This process is not first come, first serve. Numbers will be selected at random and accepted applicants will be contacted with an offer for a full or half table at DiNK.
- DiNK Lottery winners will have one week to accept or decline a table invitation.
If you have any questions, please contact exhibitors@DiNKdenver.com.